Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Fourth!

My Fourth of July in Prague consisted of watching Battlestar Galactica with my sci-fi friends, playing Rock Band, and shooting off a single rocket in a drizzly residential street then fleeing from the scene and cracking up with my cohorts.  Pretty good methinks.  Also watched "Independence Day" today.  Such a good flick to  go back to! 

Like I mentioned, yesterday and today were public holidays.  I basically cleaned my flat/room and organized all of my school stuff.  Woohoo!  Teaching one class tomorrow then hopping on a plane and going to England!  I went with my family as a kid and remember quite a lot.  Haven't been there as a legal adult with a genuine British person though.  The plan is basically to eat fish'n'chips, drink British beer, visit the genuine British person's friends and family, and generally wander around.  First, I need to delete old pictures off of my camera after getting them on my computer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment