Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hmm, lazy on the updating lately.

Last weekend was a friend's one year anniversary here in Prague.  Much fun was had at the beer garden, then a smaller bar where we might have disturbed other patrons but the bartender loved us.  This weekend has been chilly and rainy.  Lame!  It started on Thursday with a mini-farewell for J who is going to be traveling for like a month, also lame!  Went to a TEFl potluck last night at Letna and met a bunch of new people which was nice.  We had a good view of a random (maybe?) firework show somebody was putting on.  Mostly been bumming around today since it's, yeah, still cold and rainy.  Don't know if anything is going on for the 4th tomorrow. 

I'm barely going to work for the next couple of weeks.  Tuesday and Wednesday are state holidays so some companies are just giving Monday off as well.  I'll work Thursday but then that evening I'm flying to England with the boy!  Back to his natural habitat where I'll learn that "it's not all chimney sweeps and hungry children".  I'll be able to understand what people are saying!  And I'll have to keep in mind that they'll know what I'm saying too.   

No comments:

Post a Comment