Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A German, a Russian, and a Texan move in together....

...and it's not a joke, it's my life.  Like running through Wenceslas Square in the snow to catch a tram.  That kind of European thing that makes me do a mental double take.  There's also the routine grocery shopping and slipping in snow/dirt/sludge seventeen times a day and job-hunting which is No Fun At All.  It's not all a fairy tale here in Praha. 

So yeah, I'm living in a "flat share".  Which means I have my own nice big room set on a hallway with a bathroom on each end and a kitchen in the middle.  Well....a "kitchen".  One sufficient for my style of cooking eggs, pasta, and sandwiches.  It's also in a neighborhood I already know and 5 minutes from a main metro. 

Cross digs off the to-do list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment