Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hold your mistake up.

I can't believe that stupid Where the Wild Things Are movie* almost ruined this song for me.  Almost ruined The Arcade Fire for me.  They keep coming up during music talks and it seems like me and everybody else can't stop listening to them.  It took a while for me to really get into them.  It takes a lot of listening just for the sound before getting into everything else. 



Not much about Prague again, but whatev.  I picked up my Opencard today.  Woohoo!  Legit.  Classes are going well.  I love some of my students while some are very Czech and a little more difficult.  There's a lot to do for my school regarding turning in attendance sheets and invoices and whatnot to make sure we get paid, but I'm sure I'll get into the swing of it.  Tomorrow's Friday and I don't have any big weekend plans.  Kinda nice.   After the Vienna thing I kind of just want to chill around Prague. 

*Don't even get me started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment