Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I think I just had a sickeningly, awesome, perfect day.  The kind of day people think is going to be their whole experience as an English teacher in Prague.  But isn't.  But I now know can actually happen.  Got up, had a great class, got my papers taken to the translation company where the people were super nice, grabbed a snack.  Went paddle boating on the Vltava, ate lunch, and took a nap with somebody I like.  Went to another good class.  Went home for a snack.  Went out to dinner and a Tesco run with somebody else I like.  Found stuff I needed.  Went home and played with new stuff.  Worked on a painting I'm doing for somebody else I like and listened to new music.  Going to bed now.  And maybe turning off my phone before I get a text saying I'm fired and being deported and somebody else I like has died or something.

But here, have some Nick Cave.


1 comment:

  1. Founded stuff? Like fancy organizations? Or a secret clubs?

    ReplyDelete