Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Oh for....

It's days like today that I realize I'm (eventually) going to go home with atrocious language.  The students in both of my classes cancelled after I got to the offices.  One class did give me warning by e-mail but sometimes weird Czech names get sent straight to the junk folder.  The printer in the teacher's room wouldn't work for ages and I was going to try to get my invoice in today.  After finally getting everything sorted I was missing one signature on yesterday's class which I'll have to get before getting stuff in now.  And by get I mean forge and take it back tomorrow. 

But y'know what?  It's music night with the boys!  And I'm about to have a chunk of change in my pocket for dog-sitting and flat-cleaning this week.  BTW, I made about 20,000 czk in May.  That's like, almost respectable. 

Also, it looks like I won't be losing as many classes for the summer as I thought.  Technically the classes "end" but if the company still wants to pay for the lessons and the students still want to take them with me (which they seem to!)  then I should be fine.  Still going to look for some private students though. 

So, (probably) going to Vienna again not this weekend but the next. I went to get some documents translated into Czech but in true CR fashion the company wasn't where the website said it was.  (Add that to the profanity-causing-list of today).  I'm trying get some people together to actually do touristy stuff before I stick around and go into the office on Monday.  Definitely going to England in July!  And then may or may not go with other people to some smaller trips here and there.  I can't leave the Schengen zone until I get the visa in my passport.  I'm about ready for a vacation after this week, it's draggin' @$$. 

No comments:

Post a Comment