Friday, November 12, 2010

Leaving on a jet-plane.

The title isn't my fault.  But if anyone has a better idea for what to call this thing I'd love to hear it. 

Here I’ll be sharing stories, information, and hopefully pictures.  I’m terrible at taking pictures.  It distracts me from looking at anything. 

The plan is to attend this school, get TEFL certified, land a job, and live in another country from 6 months to a year.  There’s been lots of planning and lots of saving money, (I skipped out on Kansas tickets people), and everyone’s support and jealousy has meant the world to me.  I hope to give a little back by keeping you informed.  And jealous.  Feel free to laugh if I suck at life and run back to Texas after a month.

1 comment:

  1. I'd bet good money that you are still there in a month! What currency to they use there? (See, you are teaching already! Mind you, it's us, not them :) )

    ReplyDelete