Monday, March 21, 2011

Shortest, busiest, and most tiring week ever.  Great one though!  I'm really glad my parents were able to come visit.  I have friends here who's just aren't able to and I think it was great that they got to see the city and meet my friends here.  They should be in the air headed home now.  Probably a tiring week for them too, but I think they had fun.

I still don't have a huge course-load yet.  I feel pretty good about it but I know people who have been here longer working almost twice as much.  I got my first big paycheck today!  (I say "big" but what I mean is a full month's worth.)  But yeah, working and hanging with the parents (and friends here) made for super busy week. 

Finished it up last night with a "Top Five Music Night".  Three of us got together having picked our top five  bands, songs, albums, solo artists, and lyrics.  Wish it hadn't been on a Sunday because we stayed up too late but it was worth it.  Gotta plan some lessons now since I put it off.

1 comment:

  1. I think a "Top Five Music Night" would make me really tired. Sounds fun, though.

    ReplyDelete