Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Gonna make a record...

Prague is back to its old, wicked ways of being rainy and cold.  One of my students assured me that it's normal to have a few nasty days in the beginning of May.  The little weather thing on my desktop says it should be warmer by the end of the week.  Soon the warm hooded winter coat will go back from whence it came.  ...Well, probably not the trift-store just yet, I'll hold onto it for a while just in case. 

Most of my current classes will be coming to an end in the first week of June.  I've picked up a couple during the summer and will probably get more.  Will also keep cleaning the expat-flat for extra cash and hopefully get some private students.  Things tend to dry up in the summer teaching-wise.  Time for extra curricular activities, but tighter on cash. 

I have possible summer plans of going to Austria for a concert, England for a friend's home-visit, and Amsterdam for....god knows what.  I still need to go pick up my visa (and hopefully they'll give it to me) in Vienna.  I want to make sure I have everything sorted out before going though.  I also don't want to go or think about it much before my birthday rolls around in a couple of weeks.  Which I'm really really excited about for some reason.  It's on a Friday and if the weather is nice I'm just going to invite everybody to the beer garden to hang out.  Should be fun to turn 25 in Prague.  :)

Here have more Arcade Fire to celebrate the new month.  I have high hopes for you, May.


No comments:

Post a Comment