Sunday, May 8, 2011

Monday on the way.

The weekend came to a close as I sat on the hill at Riegrovy Sady, drinking a beer, watching the sun set over the city.  With about a million other people, but it was still nice.  I was bummed about how quickly two days went (especially since I don't have many lessons for this week planned yet), but then some dude who had had a few too many lost his balance on the hill and stumbled right into a bush.  People went silent as he lay there motionless.  Then he rolled out, stood up and lifted his arms into the air.  We all cheered.  And with that, I was ready for the coming week.  Oh Prague.

No zoo, but still a satisfactory weekend.  Hung with friends, saw "Source Code" which looked really crappy from the trailer but was actually pretty awesome.  Two for two from Mr. Duncan Jones.  I look forward to more.  Ice cream in a square, explored parts of the city I don't know so well yet, avoided tourists, ate awesome home-made chili, watched the new Doctor Who, played with a dog, and fun watching drunks in the park.  Nice and low key. 

And a very happy mother's day to all those stateside!

No comments:

Post a Comment